area of Irving, Tx in the heart of the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex. View Map
Cottonwood Valley is located in the Las Colinas
As one of the most luxurious resort and country club neighborhoods in the Metroplex, Cottonwood Valley offers unparalleled choices of spectacular custom homes with panoramic views of the lush fairways and meandering waterways of the Four Seasons Resort and Club. Residents who choose to join the club enjoy:
- Two championship golf courses, a Tournament Players' Course (TPC), which hosts the prestigious annual Byron Nelson Golf Tournament, and the Members' Cottonwood Valley Course.
- World-class tennis, racquetball and squash courts.
- Fully-equipped exercise rooms, a 25-yard indoor pool, a 25-meter outdoor pool, a multipurpose gym and a 1/8 mile cushioned indoor jogging track.
- Four Seasons Spa steam room and sauna.
In addition to the Sports Club, two other golf and country clubs are within Las Colinas and only a few minutes from Cottonwood Valley, the Las Colinas Country Club and the Hackberry Creek Country Club.
Life in Cottonwood Valley includes many amenities which enrich residential living.
- A controlled access environment with 24-hour guarded gates.
- Professionally maintained landscaping and blankets of flowers in Cottonwood Valley's common areas.
- Parks and spacious tree-lined streets.
- Several neighboorhhd get togethers where new residents can meet established residents.
- A holiday evening of seasonal festivities, hors d'oeuvres and camaraderie.
- An annual holiday lighting contest.
- A neighborhood Family Easter egg hunt and Halloween Party in Cottonwood valley Park.
- An active homeowners' association and vibrant social committee.
Cottonwood Valley is in the Irving Independent School District. Immediately adjacent to Cottonwood Valley, is the new Academy of Irving/ISD, an innovative educational experience for grades 9-12.
Nearby are a host of prestigious private and parochial schools. North Lake Community College and the University of Dallas are just a mile away.